Tuesday, June 8, 2010

3 Years!

Today is our 3 year anniversary. It seems like time is just flying by! I guess that is what happens when you are having fun. Matt was a sweetheart and had flowers sent to my school today. It was a really sweet surprise! I squealed so loud that I scared a group of 1st graders. It was really funny!


Then:

Now:We have had some great times these last 3 years. Here are a few of my favorite memories:

  • Our honeymoon to the Mexican Riviera
  • Buying our Townhouse

  • Going to Disneyland with my parents and sister

  • Matt getting rehired at Fanzz after a "not-so-pleasant" 8 month span of trying to find the right job.
  • Switching schools and finding Falcon Ridge! Love it!!

  • Macy having to get 9 teeth pulled! Still very sad, but funny too.

  • Matt and I both have bought new cars since getting married. Hopefully we won't be doing that again for a while.

  • Sometimes my favorite thing to do with Matt is just hang out at home and laugh. Those are my favorite memories!

Here's to the next 3 years. I know they will be just as wonderful!

2 comments:

Stephers said...

Congrats! Is it weird that I thought it was longer??? Love all the things listed as your favorite!

Matt and Mandy said...

Thanks! No that isn't weird, we actually have been together for 8 years. I guess when you date for 5 years before you get married everyone feels like you have been married for a long time.