Wednesday, November 9, 2011

November 9th, 2011

Today is my due date, and baby is still cookin'. I have been having contractions for the last 2 days, pretty consistently, but when I went to the doctor today he said that I am pretty much the same as I was last week. I'm dilated to a 1, and 50% effaced. We scheduled a stress test for next Monday (11/14) and my induction has been scheduled for next Wednesday (11/16). He will start my induction on Wednesday at about 7:30 PM, and they will start Pitocin the following day if I haven't started labor on my own. At least I know that this new little one will join our family by November 17th at the latest. The end is in sight! The doctor said that with all of my contractions, there is a good chance I will go into labor on my own, but he can't induce me until it has been a full week after my due date.
Keep your fingers crossed that she will come on her own.

1 comment:

Lance and Alayna said...

Fingers officially crossed. Good luck! Keep us posted!