Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Happy 2 month birthday Maelynn!

I can hardly believe that Maelynn is already 2 months old! She has changed so much, and some days I find myself surprised with just how much she has changed! It's hard to notice when you are with her all day everyday, but I thought I would post some pictures of her latest exciting moments, and share some of the things that she has started doing.

She loves taking warm bubble baths,
but SCREAMS bloody murder when I take her out and rub lotion on her.
Not a fan of being cold.

She even loves to stand up in the bath tub (or kitchen sink) during bathtime.
She started putting weight on her legs pretty early (this pictures was at 1 month old)

She loves sleeping with her arms above her head, but doesn't get to very often because I swaddle her at night with her arms locked down by her sides. Every chance she gets, she puts her hands up by her face.

She took her first vacation to St. George on New Years Eve 2011.
She had so much fun hanging with Grandma and Grandpa!

She found a love of her swing and her binkie. The first month of her life, she hated her binkie with a passion.
 Now she (and mommy) appreciates it when she just needs to suck on something.

She SMILES, and giggles, and actually sat in her bumbo! She only lasts for a few minutes at a
time in her bumbo, but it is so fun to sit up and see what is going on around her. (this was at about 6 weeks)

She is a big girl at 2 months. We go to the doctor tomorrow and will post our stats then.

3 comments:

The Evans said...

She is so adorable. I need to see her. Can I come over and just hold her?

Lance and Alayna said...

She is so cute! I'm so sad I haven't been able to see her yet! Hopefully soon!

Key said...

sweet baby.
Web Application Development