Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Break

So, I know I haven't updated the blog in a long time, but we haven't had internet at our house for a while. I guess it is actually time to purchase our own wireless router. (Opps!!)

We just got back from a trip to Seattle Washington! It was a blast seeing the Postma clan at Sam and Liz's wedding! Matt had a fun time catching a glimps of the March Madness everytime we passed a television.

Seattle is usually rainy, but Saturday was a perfect day! With the sun out and the weather at about 60 degrees we were able to go to Pikes Market Place and see the fish market, and we even walked to the Space Needle. Mom and I didn't wear the best shoes, but we made it and had a great time. I will post pictures soon!! Thanks Easter Bunny! It was an awesome trip!

7 comments:

Trish said...

I heard you had a great time. I would love to see pictures. I had been wondering why you have not been posting, you gotta love internet! Let's for sure get together soon. We miss you guys.

Lance and Alayna said...

Seattle sounds fun. I hear a lot about it working for WaMu. However, I will take my now 90 degree weather here over rainy days and 60 degree weather any day!

Melanie said...

yay! I'm excited to see you post again! Paying for internet does stink. Sorry. I'm SOOOOOO JEALOUS you went to Seattle!!! We have family up there too & it is one of my favorite places to visit! Can't wait to see your photos!

Sam and Rachelle said...

Welcome back! Sam and I just barely got internet at home again. It does stink paying for it, it is kinda a must for us though, with Sam school work and school searching. Seattle...how nice! I am way jealous, I am having spring fever BAD.

The Q's said...

I am glad you had a good time but where are the pictures!!! your not that busy are you??? lol just kidding... can't wait for dinner!

Stephers said...

Mandy: This is your cousin Mike Postma's wife Stephanie! Trish found my blog this week and now I know that all of you blog. This is such a fun thing to do and I hope it is ok if I comment and see what you are up to. Sounds like life is super great for the two of you. I also blog, if you check out Trish's blog there is a link to ours, it is under Mike & Stephanie.
See ya later.

The Bengtzen Family said...

MANDY... it's been over a month now, I want a post soon! Hope all is well!!!