Friday, August 1, 2008

Time for a Change!

Last night I got my hair cut, and I decided to chop it shorter than I have ever cut my hair before. I like it, but it is a big change. Matt was funny last night when he saw it because he didn't realize how short I was going to go, but he seemed to really like it. He is a huge fan of the blonde streaks that I put in it.
Here are a couple of pictures of my new do. I did an A-line cut, and I have to say that I feel like Posh Spice! :)


Hopefully I get used to not having any hair in the back. I went for a run this morning, and I couldn't put it in a ponytail. That will be a weird adjustment!! But it was time for a change. :)

10 comments:

Sam and Rachelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sam and Rachelle said...

I love it. Your stylist did a great job angling the slope. You will miss the ponytail, but the sassiness of the a-line totally makes up for it.

Breeeee said...

Mandy! Your hair is SO cute! It looks good! I LOVE IT!!!! So about your goal to figure out a time to hang out.... have you accomplished that yet.... :)

Stephers said...

I meant to say something on Saturday at the shower, but just didn't remember when I got around to visiting with you and Lisa! LOVE IT.

Trish said...

Your hair is so DARLING!!! I love it. You totally look like Posh only way HOTTER!!! Way to go!

Quinn said...

oooh! Mandy I LOVE it!!! you look better than Posh, though! So fun & chic! I just got a new cut, too. It's asymmetrical with purple highlights! Nuts, huh! I want to take a photo to put on the blog, but am too chicken... maybe later... :) xoxo

The Q's said...

It looks sooo cute!! You will like having a bare neck it feels nice in the hot summer!!!

Lance and Alayna said...

Seriously, it looks awesome! It totally fits your personality. I love it! The layers in the a-line give it a lot of definition. Good choice!

Deidra said...

Mandy, your hair is so cute! I love it! It looks really good on you!

Anonymous said...

Mandy-
I miss you! I love your hair! I love your blog. A month ago I didn't even know what a blog was!! I wish you were around to help me on my blog. Your blog is darling. Your classroom looks great. I need to talk you about third grade... also I have some questions about Charles. I'm going to call you soon. I need to get back-to-school night over with and then I'll be in touch.