Sunday, December 7, 2008

O Christmas Tree!

I put up our Christmas tree the day after Thanksgiving. I always have so much fun decorating our tree, it just makes everything feel so warm and like home. Christmas is my favorite holiday. I love the smells, the music, buying gifts, and getting together with friends and family. I can't wait!

Merry Christmas!

We also hung up curtains in our living room, so I will post the pictures of that as well. I love the curtains. It makes our living room feel like it is finished. It is amazing how much our house has changed since last year. It feels like home.

7 comments:

Stephers said...

I LOVE YOUR TREES! Your home is just darling, you decorate it so cute :)

Kate said...

Mandy I absolutely LOVE your orange wall! It is so cute.

Trish said...

I love it. Your curtains look so good. I love little Macy in the end of the couch. Darling picturs.

The Evans said...

I love the tree and curtains they look great. You are so talented.

Sam and Rachelle said...

Those curtains look great!! It is amazing how much they add to a space:) Love your trees too. You should post pics of your new bedspread! I want to see what you ended up getting.

tami and jerald said...

Your tree is so cute. I love it. I love your curtains. I need to come and see your house since you painted the wall. Love ya, Tami

The Q's said...

Mandy - you do such cute decorating!! It looks beautiful.