Sunday, December 7, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

This year for Thanksgiving everyone in my family got together at my mom's house. It was so much fun to see everyone and eat my mom's yummy food! She always does such a great job, and goes ALL OUT for the party. She even made little turkey place holders for all of the kids out of an apple, toothpicks, and gum drops. They were adorable!


Me and Lisa and baby Brecken. He is getting so big, and was a sweetheart all day!!


My and my niece Addison. She just got her hair cut, and wanted to look just like her Aunt Mandy. Too cute!! I loved it!

Matt and Addison. They were twiners in brown.

This is the only picture I took of part of the table. Tami is in the background doing what she does best.... picking. :)
My dad. What an awesome guy!

After dinner we all gathered downstairs and played Rock Band and Guitar Hero. Matt and I brought our games over and everyone got really into them, even the little girls. It was fun to play with everyone. We lost track of time and ended up staying until 9:30! It was a blast. Thanks Mom and Dad for everything! We are so thankful to have parents like you!

Here is Tyler, Addison, and Emery playing Rock Band. They were actually pretty good.

3 comments:

Trish said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Trish said...

sorry, I deleated my comment. I am a little slow at times and not thinking when I was posting. I love your pictures. You are darling.

Sam and Rachelle said...

Looks like you guys had a blast. I love your parents, you really are a lucky girl to have them. ps- from what I can see the new kitchen looks amazing. I still want to come over for a tour!! lol.