Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Twilight Premier!

edward cullen bella swan hugging
Last Thursday night at midnight me, Amy, and Rachelle joined the crazies at the District for the opening showing of Twilight. Thanks to my sister Trish and her friend that rented out an entire theater, we were able to see a lot of crazy fans that were all dressed up ready for a great time. I had parent teacher conferences that night and the next night, so I came to the movie ready for bed. I had already taken a shower and done my hair, and was ready to jump into bed the second I got home. Most of the other girls came ready to pick up a date, or ready to get their picture taken with a cardboard cutout of Edward on the "red carpet" that the movie theater had all ready for the excited girls.
It was a fun girls night, and I had a wonderful time. The movie was not my favorite, but I don't think a movie can ever truly live up to the books. These books have so much great detail in them, and so much emotion that it was hard to feel all the emotion in the movie. I thought the actors did a great job, and the actor that plays Edward is growing on me. He didn' t look like the person I had imagined in my head, but he is totally growing on me.

Thanks girls for making it a fun night out.

4 comments:

Sam and Rachelle said...

Thanks again!! I had so much fun. I had never been to a midnight showing before and wasn't sure if I would make it...I don't know how you did?? I didn't have to deal with all those parents. lol.
I am already excited for the next one!! We should make it a thing to go to all the midnight showings!!

Shanda Mattsson said...

Sounds like fun! I felt the same way about the movie. I can't believe you went and still made it through conferences. Go you!

Jessica, Sarah, Crystal, and Jeni said...

The movie was definitely not my favorite. I know I am not making many friends with my opinion, but I really thought it was poorly done. I didn't care that much for the books either though.
And yes, we do need to get together sometime soon.

Sam and Rachelle said...

so, I went again Friday. I loved it even more!! If you wanna go again, I am totally down. I think I am getting slightly obsessed with it...lol.