Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween!!

I have a few things to post about Halloween. I went to my Dad's company party Halloween afternoon. It is always fun to see all the creative costumes that people come up with. I had a blast!

These are my cute nieces, Stella and Sarah. I picked Sarah up from the babysitters and she was so excited to come to a Halloween party! It is so fun to see how excited little kids get!
This is Stella, me, and Susan (Bubbles). I used to work with Susan, and she was the funniest part of the whole party. She really committed to her costume. She didn't talk at all! She just made balloon animals, and used hand gestures to talk. It was hilarious!Tami and Sarah. Tami borrowed my Snow White costume at the last minute. She looked really cute though! She pulls off the princess-thing well! :)

This is my cousin Tiff and Rick and their kids. I loved how they were all matching! They have been planning their costumes for almost a year. What a cute idea!

I had a blast! Thanks for the invite!

1 comment:

tami and jerald said...

Thanks so much for picking up Sarah and bringing her to the party. I really appreciate it. It was fun having you come to the party. Thanks so much. Love you. Tami