Monday, March 23, 2009

St. George Trip

Matt and I were able to take a day off of work and travel down to St. George for the weekend. Deidra and Chris were in town for a few weeks and they came down to golf and spend some time with us. It was so much fun.
Deidra and Chris had their cute baby Andon, and Matt and I had our cute baby Macy. They both did a wonderful job traveling to St. George, and they became fast friends.We had a good time riding the scooters and shopping while the guys had a blast golfing at Sand Hollow Golf Course. Thanks Mom and Dad for letting us stay at your house. We had a blast!!

5 comments:

Deidra said...

Cute pictures, Mandy, they look familiar... haha, I did the same thing with the pics off your blog when you guys came here! :)
We had so much fun in St. George! Thanks again!

Matt and Mandy said...

I know! I took pictures, but I didn't ever put them on my computer. Thanks for letting me steal them. :)

Trish said...

It looks like you had a great time. I cannot wait to go with you guys in April.

Stephers said...

Looks like such a fun trip. So great that your parents have a wonderful house to make so many memories in.

Lance and Alayna said...

I know I have said this before, but I really love your hair short. It is super cute! I know it has nothing to do with your post, but I just thought I'd tell you anyway. ;)