Sunday, February 22, 2009

Birthday/Valentines Day

This year I had a wonderful birthday! Matt surprised me with roses two days before my birthday (which I already posted the gorgeous pictures of them), and then he spent the whole day with me on my birthday. We made breakfast (biscuits and gravy...yummy!) and then I opened presents. Matt gave me a gift card to Victoria's Secret. I desperately needed new bra's, and I have been complaining about that to him for a few months, so it was a perfect gift. After I opened my gifts we went to the mall to use my gift card.

Matt took me to dinner that night to my favorite restaurant, Market Street Grill. We had to wait 2 hours for a table, because it was Valentines day and the rest of the world was trying to eat at Market Street too, but we didn't care. I was probably the most fun we have had in a long time. We were both in such good moods that we didn't even care that we had to wait that long. Once we made it into the restaurant we ordered oysters and had a grand ole time. I even ordered dessert, which I never do, so that was a really fun treat!

I have a picture of us at the restaurant, but I haven't loaded it onto my camera yet, so I will add a picture later.

Thank you for all of your birthday wishes. I hope you all had a wonderful Valentines Day too. :)

2 comments:

Trish said...

You are so spoiled. I guess that is what happens when you share your birthday with a holiday, people go overboard. I am glad you had a great day. You are the best!

Breeeee said...

Let's definitely go on a double date to Wingnutz! you guys will love it! let me know when you want to go!!