Thursday, June 11, 2009

2 Years!!


Matt and I have officially been married for 2 years. The time has gone by so fast! It feels like only 7 years ago that we started dating....oh wait, we did start dating 7 years ago!! Must be time for that 7-year-itch. Just kidding.... I am so lucky that I am married to such a wonderful man. He works hard, and treats me very well. I can't imagine my life without him.

For our anniversary we went to the scene of the crime - Market Street Grill in Cottonwood. I think that is our new tradition. I loved it! Matt is such a sweetie and also bought me a lawn chair for our anniversary because I have been looking all over for one. What a great guy! Love you baby! Can't wait for the next 2 years.

3 comments:

Kate said...

Happy anniversary! You were the prettiest bride!

The Q's said...

Congrats you two!!! You guys are the cutest!!

Stephers said...

Happy Anniversary! That is awesome you started dating that long ago. You two are so cute together.