Thursday, July 28, 2011

24th of July

Matt and I spent the 24th of July weekend up in Midway with my sister Trish and her family. It was a lot of fun! Matt and Tyler went golfing while us girls hung out, then we went up to my parent's cabin to watch fireworks and hang out. Matt and I spent the night at the cabin, which was a lot of fun since we haven't ever really been up there alone. I didn't take any pictures, but it was a lot of fun! Thanks Trish and Tyler for letting us hang with you guys all weekend!

On Monday Matt and I went up into the canyon to have a picnic. It was beautiful weather, and we had such a great time just hanging out. Matt actually chose me over golf. . . shocker!!! It meant a lot to me since he has been so busy with school and work lately, and I am an emotional wreck from this pregnancy and having too much time on my hands from being off track. We also went to a movie later that day. Such a fun day with my hubby.




.

1 comment:

Marianne and Matt said...

i'm so excited to hear your having a baby! Can't wait to see pictures of the cutie! Hope all is going well for you guys!