Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Painting the Nursery

Getting ready for the baby has been a lot of fun, but the most fun so far has been painting the nursery. Trish came over on Friday afternoon to get it started. She painted the ceiling white, and 3 walls a pale artichoke green color. It was looking darling!
 I even helped! Mask and all!!

Then yesterday Trish came back and we finished painting the room by painting the remaining 2 walls hot pink! It is the most darling thing I've ever seen. I knew that it would be cute in my head, but it turned out even better then I was expecting. I love it! Thanks Trish! You are amazing!!




I can't wait to get my furniture and really add all the details to the room. Just having the paint finished feels awesome though. At least I'm one step closer.
I just know it is going to turn out darling. She will love it!!

7 comments:

Trish said...

You are so welcome. I would come paint for you anytime. I totally love it! All I can say is ADORABLE!

Stephers said...

SOOOOO CUTE!!! Love it you guys! Such fun colors :) Such tall ceilings!! Good thing you recruited Trish.. she is tall even without a ladder!! You guys are a good team.. Cannot wait to see the little princess in her crib chillin in her adorable room!

Stephers said...

P.S. Love the belly picture! So cute that you are still wearing the same top in all of them! Darling.

The Evans said...

It looks so cute Mandy, How fun. I can't wait to see it all put together.

Lance and Alayna said...

Super cute! I love the colors! I would have never thought to put them together!

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! You two are Master Painters... That looks Fantastic... Great Job Ladies... Absolutely Adorable. :o) Love Ya... Suz

The Sants said...

So cute!! Can't wait to see the finished product!!