Monday, July 21, 2008

Here we go again....

So it is almost that time of year again, and I have to start setting up my classroom. This year I moved to a brand new school, so it has been a lot of fun to decorate and organize all of my things that I accumulated over the last year. I have cupboards and countertops in my classroom this year, so everything feels totally different. I am loving it!!

Tami and Sarah came to help me put up my tree. I totally appreciated their help! I couldn't have done it without them!

Here are some pictures of my walls in my classroom. It is a lot more fun to decorate your second year of teaching because at least you have some idea of what you are doing.

My classroom theme is Frogs and Bugs....if it helps things make more sense to you while you look at the pictures.




The drawing on my whiteboard is from Emery and Stella. I was able to babysit them for a little bit while Lisa went to the doctors. They were great helpers!



Thanks to everyone who helped me. I'm not ready yet (far from it) but it is all coming together!

5 comments:

Stephers said...

How exciting. I don't know if you know this or not, but I wanted to be a teacher! I tried to get into the program at the U way back in the day and at the time they were only accepting 8 people each time into the program, and there were hundreds of us trying to get it! What grade do you teach?? I should know this, sorry! I love the classroom, super cute and you're kids are going to LOVE it!

Sam and Rachelle said...

I love your tree! I'll have to come with you and check out your classroom....great WINDOWS!! yeah!!

Lance and Alayna said...

That picnic basket is SO CUTE! I love your theme of frogs and bugs. What a cute idea. It looks like it is a really nice school. I can't believe it is almost that time of year again!

The Q's said...

Oh my gosh how cute!!! I will have to stop in sometime this year and see it in person!! :)

Trish said...

Your room lookds SO CUTE!!! I love the frogs that you are using. You are way too reative for your own good. I think that all the creativity from the family went to you and IT IS NOT FAIR!!!
Just kidding. Love the tree. That is by far my favorite.