Friday, June 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Baby!

Matt turned 26 on June 17th. It was a fun day (except for the fact that he had to go to work and I didn't) and we celebrated just the way that Matt would want to. I took him to get his favorite food - Sushi- and we managed to get a couple of free handrolls from the sushi bar because it was his birthday.

Matt also got the present that he has been wanting to buy for the last 6 months. I bought him Rock Band, and we have been jamming out at least a couple nights a week. He is really good at the drums, and I am getting pretty good on the guitar. We are both on 'Hard', so it makes things a little more challenging. I know that we are total geeks! I wanted Guitar Hero for Christmas, and he wanted Rock Band for his birthday. I guess after you get married you both become geeks!! It was a fun day! Happy Birthday Baby!!

1 comment:

Trish said...

It looks like Matt had a great day. I am so glad. We still owe him a gift, sorry we have not seen him since we all got home. Tell him it is on the way :)