Sunday, June 15, 2008

Out of school

I know it has been a long time since I posted, but first I have to tell you why. We don't have internet at our house still. It is really hard to post pictures and tell you about us when we don't have internet at our house. We called Qwest and they basically told us that they will never be able to provide us with internet, so our search continues. Hopefully we will have it soon and I will be able to keep you updated on our incredible lives!

I finished school the first week of June! It was really sad to say goodbye to the kids, but it was exciting too. I worked really hard my first year, and I needed a break from all the stress of teaching. Next year I will be at a brand new school. It is a year round school, so I will have a lot more breaks than I had this last year. I can't wait! I could have used those breaks this last year as a first year teacher. I was very attached to my kids, and I still think about them everyday. It will be hard to start again with a new set of kids.

Matt is taking school this summer to try to speed things up a bit. He is almost finished with his second associate degree, then he might transfer up to the University. We will have to see what he decides when he gets there. Hopefully he will graduate and get a job that he loves!

No comments: